[Latest News][6]

B.Sc.CSIT
Blogs
Laravel
Learn
News
Rentonnepal
Technology
A Complete Online Magazine

AddThis

Broken Friendship

I am sure, I did nothing wrong,
But wanted to something wrong.
Even if you say you can die for me,
Even if you try hard to make me feel better,
Nothing works good now.
Nothing will be fine.
                                                                                         
It will just be revenge time,
The time to see you down,
To see you struggling to live,
To make sure you really suffer.
Definitely I will always be there,
Just by your side.

But don’t be confused.
Don’t you even have that thought.
It will never be a helping hand.
Its only two cunning staring eyes,
To see you flying in sad skies.

Never wanted to curse you.
Never wanted to see you suffer.
But you made situations so worse,
That I can’t stop hating you.
I’m stopping my friendship,
And starting enmity.
So, just be sure,
You can face my negativity.

All the love I gave to you,
All the shields I used to protect u,
You paid with me such betrayal that
I couldn’t still forgive you.
I thought we would be like this forever.
Never ending love and friendship will be there.
Gladly I got to know you clearly this time,
And I’m gonna make it just fine.

All the love I had for you,
I just think you weren’t worth it.
All the lies you said me,
I found it all but still you didn’t admit.
I thought there may be some reasons,
That you got to tell me lies.
But now I understand that,
You belong to really cold guy

Never saying sorry for mistakes,
Never wanting to admit them.
How much I wished to hear your sorry,
From your mouth, but it was a dream.
It was a dream never to be fulfilled.
Far from reality, far from thoughts
It turned out only pain and tears were brought

But I have realized this now,
Not everyone is like you, if I am just good to pick.
I just want to be good to pick people to be around.
Who values friends, pain, emotions,love and tears,
And one whom I can trust and hug when I ‘m in fear.

Writer: Kabina Suwal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search